- Housings are sandblasted clean for proper mounting
- Armatures are checked for defects and cleaned and machined with precision
- Bushings are new copper and bronze to enhance life of the starter
- Bearings are new to enhance life of the starter
- Brushes are always new to enhance life of the starter
- Solenoids are always new to enhance life of the starter
- Drives are normally new but sometimes remanufactured with 100% new springs, rollers and high temp lubricant. Drives are rebuilt locally.
One of the key differences with our product from other rebuilders is that we consistently use new parts when necessary. We do not bandaid our products to “get them out the door” – we guarantee their quality.
Our starter motor technicians have extensive industry experience. Feel free to contact us about your specific unit needs.